- Vice Presidents will supervise 4 -5 Client Success Directors/Associate Client Success Directors who will be managing a set number of accounts. Supervision will include the entire client relationship, from initial New Client Set-up, acquisition of data as well as learning each Clients business, to increasing revenue and solution adoption.
- Meet or exceed Team Sales and Revenue goals. Discuss and sell all appropriate products/solutions to assigned Clients. Educate Clients on Wiland enterprise solutions. Brainstorm with Client Success Directors on opportunities to up-sell / cross-sell to existing Clients as appropriate to maximize revenue and product penetration.
- Become educated and experienced in Clients’ Industry. Maintain a thorough understanding of each Client’s business. Strategize with Client Success Directors on opportunities for providing excellent service while increasing revenue growth.
- Ensure all Clients are moving through the Client “Maturity Cycle” as quickly as possible. Review Client Development Plans with Client Success Directors.
- Assist Client Success Directors in building Client relationships by traveling to Clients and trade shows as necessary. Encourage team to provide and sustain a high level of service and exceed Client expectations.
Education, Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, Marketing or equivalent work experience. Must be able to produce college transcripts showing minimum 3.0 GPA.
- 7+ years experience in the direct marketing or catalog industry.
- 7+ years management or leadership experience.
- 7+ years list circulation or client service experience.
- 5+ years experience in sales.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong PC skills, including proficiency with Microsoft software products and research capabilities on the Internet.