Vice President Client Solutions
Client Solutions team members focus on developing financial and business consulting/advisory - related projects, leveraging the methodologies, thought leadership and project management capabilities of Protiviti with the global professional resourcing depth and breadth of Robert Half’s staffing units.
Significant long-term opportunities exist for providing these consulting solutions, including areas such as business performance improvement, risk and compliance, and internal audit and financial advisory.
With the collaborative and focused efforts of our Client Solutions team, Robert Half and Protiviti are uniquely positioned as a global leader in providing these professional and consulting services.
The Vice President, Client Solutions (CSVP) will work with select customer accounts and be responsible for business development, relationship management and cultivation of project opportunities. The CSVP will demonstrate advanced collaborative sales abilities in setting meetings with senior contacts, pursuit team formation, solution selling and negotiation of complex engagements.
Moreover, the CSVP will use advanced communication and relationship building skills in the qualification of engagement opportunities through the execution of the projects, requiring a strong ability to collaborate and facilitate with numerous internal and external stakeholders to ensure full value delivery to our customers.
Ideal candidates will have recognized and demonstrated experience and leadership in the business development of consulting and professional services, particularly around accounting, financial and business consulting-related functions. Prior experience in consulting delivery responsibility is beneficial. Candidates should have a previous consulting background from a Big-4, large public accounting or other comparable market leading consulting firm, with a CPA and or MBA preferred.
Qualified candidates will have the following skills and experience:
- Established track record of conducting senior level meetings and presentations in Fortune 1000 environments that translate into long term client relationships.
- Ability to lead the development and execution of successful business development strategies independently and in collaborative environments.
- Accountability to generate and exceed individual sales and revenue goals or targets.
- Ability to collaborate and facilitate with multiple partners in varying geography, industry, and solution environments at each stage of the client development process.
- Proven ability to develop client-driven, cross-solutions-based approaches with targets and current clients to support long term, repeatable revenue goals.
- Proficiency and experience working and negotiating with both clients and legal staff on Statement of Work contracts.
- Internal RH candidates: a track record of high performance in Management Resources, prior Reach for the Stars preferred, as well as a history of successfully collaborating with Protiviti.
- Add KPI’s