The successful candidate will have the overall responsibility for the successful retention of accounts in the US. This role will work from a virtual home office.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Negotiate and close contracts with clients.
- Provide sales leads to others when working with clients that have an unmet need.
- Develop and implement strategies that result in the achievement of account retention.
- Develop and implement an annual retention plan that will forecast activity and direct resources throughout the year.
- Successfully link the customer’s wants and needs with the features and benefits of the company’s products and services.
- Ensure compliance of proposals with all financial, human resources, and legal protocols.
- Bachelor’s Degreerequired.
- 8+ years of related experience
- Prior experience leading high performing team
- Travelrequired, up to 60%
- Service Solutions background preferred