Vice President, Client Development - Long-Term Care
Netsmart is healthcare’s largest human services and integrated care technology provider. Netsmart technology platforms and expertise are integral to the delivery of outcomes-based services and care to more than 25 million persons nationwide. Netsmart serves more than 500,000 users in more than 24,000 organizations across all 50 states. Netsmart client communities include behavioral health, addiction treatment, intellectual and developmental disabilities, child and family services, public health, home health, hospice and palliative care, private duty and vital records.
We became the industry leader through the creation of cutting edge software solutions to meet our clients’ needs. This level of creation and product evolution is only made possible by assembling a team of the best and the brightest talent in the industry. Do you have what it takes to join us on this journey?
Based on our continued growth, we are seeking a Vice President, Client Development – Long-Term Care to lead our national sales efforts. The best candidate will bring a wealth of experience in the LTC/Post-Acute Care space, will have a passion for developing and driving high performing sales team, will be comfortable in a hands on leadership role with a key focus on increasing sales, profitability, and new client relationships. If this describes you, please reach out to us for confidential consideration.
The VP Client Development, LTC is responsible for leading and developing the team of Client Development Executives that are assigned to a group of Long Term Care and Home Care clients across the United Sates. These client development professionals will drive the sales of Netsmart Software products and services to including licenses, maintenance, consulting and hosting services to meet and exceed key business measurements for our Post-Acute Care Clients.
As we set our sights on aggressively building out our Post-Acute Care Business, this Client Development VP will have ownership over the team’s growth and overall performance. At Netsmart, all senior leaders play a key role in an associate’s development, taking a hands on approach to partnering with their CDE’s out in the field, mentoring them throughout the client development process. This will include generating new business with current clients through alignment plans that utilize Netsmart products, consulting, and hosting services.
- Accountable for the overall growth and success of the Post-Acute Client Development Executives across the U.S.
- Identifying, creating, and then communicating new client business development opportunities to the Post-Acute Client Development team
- Assisting the Client Development Executives in generating new business via strategy development and prospecting for new customers
- Partners with CDE’s to manage Client relationships and the closing of opportunities by leveraging extensive health and human services software product knowledge, and sales process expertise
- Working to cultivate relationships that include C-Level leaders (Department heads, Administrators, Commissioners, Bureau Chiefs, CIOs ) and business counterparts to ensure growth of the client relationships and software transformational opportunities
- Embrace and effectively communicate Netsmart's overall guiding principles and strategic imperatives, solution offerings, technology, and consulting services and how they relate to provide total client value
- Leverages cross Netsmart solutions and market knowledge to create and enhance lasting client relationships
- Effectively teams with the Netsmart Community Practice Leaders, Lines of Business Managers, and Operational teams to bring the right resources to the client alignment effort
- 8 or more years of national sales management experience, with track record of mentoring and developing high performing teams and a passion to maximize outcomes through well trained and motivated associates
- 10 or more years of proven software salesexperience, with strong client relationships in the LTC and Post-Acute Care space, must be a hunter and a closer, and be able to leverage those skills across the team
- Proven ability in develop client value propositions, bid winning proposal development, and managing significant account growth across multiple clients
- Masterful ability to create and implement lead generation strategies, through a Demand Generation Team as well as CDE’s in the field
- Experience working with service organizations, providing guidance in enterprise software deployments
- 5 or more years’ experience in Long Term Care and/or Home care, with experience managing significant account growth across multiple clients
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
It all begins with a Spark! At Netsmart we look for exceptional professionals who enjoy being part of a fast-paced and innovative environment. We value individual contributions in a team setting and offer a progressive set of support tools and training. We are proud to offer an excellent compensation package, which includes a complete suite of benefits to include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance available Day 1
- Executive Vacation Plan
- Life Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan/EAP