Position Purpose: Oversee child welfare program, ensuring care programs are designed, implemented, and operated within defined parameters. See More
• Oversee budgets, revenue targets and P&L related activities for child welfare programs
• Lead strategies for product development and implementation for child welfare programs
• Guide overall performance of health plan through child welfare programs
• Lead and support care management programs and processes to meet health plan and state goals
• Lead and support network plan to guide contracting and provider relations departments in their work with providers to meet health plan and state goals
• Direct the development and implementation of policies & procedures, work processes, financial reporting, compliance, systems, ensuring metrics are established and measured
• Ensure strategic objectives are maintained at the health plan, and all organizational, state, compliance and contractual agreement requirements are met
• Develop and maintain key state and federal relationships, coordinate and participate on departmental and state committees, and other activities, meetings and trainings
• Participate in the integration of specialty products for child welfare populations
• Oversee the relationship with the Community Based Care partners to ensure effective joint operations
• Ensure positive relationships and feedback loops with the foster care community and other stakeholders, including assembly of an advisory board
Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree in Social Work, Healthcare Administration, Business Administration or related field. 10+ years of managed healthcare operations, administration and management experience. Knowledge of case management practices, managed care, Medicaid and Medicare programs. Complex program and product management experience in child welfare and behavioral health populations preferred.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Valid through: 1/18/2021