What you’ll be doing…
The Vice President, Channels and Alliances is responsible for indirect go-to- market strategy, operations, and sales revenue across assigned geographic regions. All partner-based routes to market are in scope, including Distribution, VARs, OEMs, Systems Integrators and Alliance Partners. This role will drive strategy and execution of programs to grow the partner network and is responsible for the programs and revenue across all partners. This role is expected to lead the global partner team, and collaborate with the sales team, marketing team, services team, and partner training/enablement team to build a fully integrated channel partner strategy and ecosystem. This role is an executive-level general management role that is a high-impact, quota‐carrying sales management position that plays an integral role in the success of the overall field team and company.
Some of the things you’ll be doing include …
- Develop and implement the overall channels strategy for the field and company.
- Manage programs to maximize sales revenue and touch and influence revenue from across all channel partners.
- Collaborate with field sales teams to provide partners that add value to our current customers, identify incremental customer opportunism and assist in current sales pursuits where directed by the customer or Tableau sales teams.
- Co‐selling with partners to close sales opportunities and interact with direct sales on the Partner engagement model
- Quota responsibility across defined partner channels
- Responsible for creating and driving Tableau channel programs, including assisting with program definitions, oversight, pricing, and channel resources
- Work directly with marketing team to develop channel marketing program, including enhanced partner website portal, partner product certification and training, collateral, etc.
- Leadership and management of assigned channel team including resource management, hiring, mentorship, and performance management
Who you are…
- Performer. 7+years’ experience of software channelsalesexperience, managing a team that spans multiple geographies.
- Amazing Salesperson. 5+ years’ experience working in complex software channels preferred
- Energy and Enthusiasm.Experience with building, developing and growing channel life cycles.
- Technically Savvy.Experience with analytics, data, databases, predictive modeling, or business intelligence preferred.
- Experienced.Bachelor's Degree with a technical or business focus preferred.
- You are a Recruiter! Tableau hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world!