Boardwalktech is seeking a high performing, hands-on Channel Sales Vice President with solid experience in identifying, developing and delivering successful channel partners in the enterprise software space. This individual’s mission will be to bring leverage and scale through partners to our Enterprise Blockchain solution in the emerging field of blockchain and digital ledger applications for customers in Manufacturing, High Tech, CPG, Retail/Apparel, Food/Beverage, Finance/Insurance and other verticals.
The Role reports to the SVP Sales:
- Join a fast-paced executive team where your contribution will have a fundamental impact on the trajectory of Boardwalktech’s growth.
- Work with Marketing to identify and qualify target channel partners based on characteristics and verticals.
- Become an expert in blockchain concepts and technology, and its use cases.
- Learn customer needs in target verticals and educate prospective and existing partners on how they can uniquely satisfy those needs with Boardwalk Enterprise Blockchain.
- Successfully onboard partners and ensure traction is generated to scale a successful Boardwalk Enterprise Blockchain specialty or practice.
- Work with SVP Sales to build a plan and quota for new partners and revenue; then drive towards that growth.
- Work under pressure to meet new partner targets and quota; extensive reach out and channel development work will be needed.
- Industry veteran in enterprise software channel development and sales
- 5-8+ years partnership and channel experience at the Senior Director or VP Level in enterprise software.
- Intense interest and curiosity about the blockchain space.
- Demonstrated success identifying, closing, nurturing and growing complex business partners in enterprise software.
- Domain experience in one or more of the following verticals preferred: Supply Chain, Manufacturing, High Tech, CPG, Retail/Apparel, Finance/Insurance.
- Hands-on and agile – understands and seeks the demands of high growth environment.
- Available to travel 40 - 50% of the time