FleishmanHillard, a global integrated communications agency, is looking for a Vice President to join our TRUE Global Intelligence team to lead change communications for digital transformation and affiliated initiatives across the firm. This position is an amazing opportunity for a communications professional with an internal communications background to lead digital change management programs for our employees.
At FleishmanHillard, we embrace challenges, think boldly, trust each other, and harness our talented worldwide network to provide the best in-class counsel to our roster of remarkable global clients. Are you ready to join the team?
We recognize that diversity, equity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
- Partner with senior members of the firm to execute an integrated change communications program for the agency’s digital transformation initiative
- Lead and deliver employee engagement communications, internal communications, internal branding and other change work to key internal stakeholders on a global scale.
- Write and create key messages and content around digital changes across internal sites, presentations, internal social media, etc.
- Supervise training delivery in partnership with global learning and development practice
- Following the initial digital transformation initiative, oversee a global center-of-excellence to plan, strategize, lead, and deliver ongoing internal communications around digital-oriented changes.
- 10-12 years+ of corporate communications experience, with an emphasis on employee and internal communications. Agency experience is strongly preferred and in-house experience, particularly with large, global brands, is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations, journalism, English, marketing, business or related field
- Background developing and implementing a variety of employee and internal communications programs, including change management, employee engagement, internal branding and reorganizations.
- Excellent writing and editing skills that reflect 1) an ability to clarify and simplify complicated issues and technical subject matter, and 2) versatility in tone and technique depending on the author and/or audience. (Knowledge of AP style is a must.)
- The ability to develop and generate support for strategic, comprehensive communications plans that apply creative tactics and use a variety of communication channels, including digital, print publications and brochures, executive memos, face-to-face meeting scripts/talking points, special events, video, and FAQs.
- Proven expertise managing projects with multiple work streams, applying situational thinking and utilizing team resources effectively to deliver on business objectives. This should include the ability to manage teams of writers, designers and subject matter experts.
- A strong understanding of corporate digital communications and internal social media/collaboration platforms.
- Experience building relationships and working with diverse stakeholders effectively, both internally and externally.
- Expertise in issues management, including the ability to provide clear counsel and to implement clear messages within an urgent timetable.
- Eager learner, collaborative partner, and easy, candid and empathetic communicator
- A strong team orientation is critical based on the collaborative culture of the office and FleishmanHillard.
- Proven track record illustrating a results-focused approach and commitment to going the extra mile for clients.