Job ID: 2243
The Vice President Casino Marketing is responsible for the strategic leadership of all aspects of the Casino Marketing function with an emphasis on connecting with guests by crafting a comprehensive guest experience to generate repeat visits and loyalty through the use of meaningful promotions.
This position will also develop strategic goals and KPIs to generate revenue through casino marketing avenues such as utilizing B Connected/player development, branded events, cross property events with a focus on attention to guest service and satisfaction in accordance with overall business objectives, and ensure campaigns and programs are aligned with brand standards and gaming regulations.
•Develops & provides overall strategic marketing direction for short and long-range profitable growth initiatives pertaining to elements of casino marketing including promotions, players club, player development, VIP services, and are executed within gaming compliance regulations.
• Ensure progress toward stated goals and financial objectives by reviewing event performance, budgets, operations and forecasted data. Assess results and provide guidance in partnership with properties.
•Define, analyze, and shape marketing strategies to grow, enhance effectiveness of products of products and services to continue attracting, retaining VIP guests for Boyd Gaming properties, and to meet changing market and competitive conditions. Establish strategies in collaboration with stakeholders
• Demonstrates an expert working knowledge of the marketing industry. Stays abreast of new technologies and cutting edge trends significant to gaming operations and casino marketing. Attends industry conferences, conventions, tradeshows, expositions, etc. and networks with industry experts. Targets and researches relevant technology / 3rd parties to improve operations, guest service, and marketing efficiencies.
• Oversees the execution and performance of the Boyd Gaming Host incentive program.
• Innate people leadership skills to support, motivate, engage, and develop team members. Promote communication across departments and properties to achieve casino marketing initiatives.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Gaming Administration, Hospitality or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Minimum 8 years’ experience in casino operations, player reinvestment, and promotional events
• High proficient knowledge of casino operations, player reinvestment, and promotional events
• Ability to utilize and interpret reports to develop, improve to Marketing performance
• High proficiency Microsoft suite
• Experience with Sales Force, CRM, Opera
• Must be capable of adapting to a fluid environment
• Ability to travel 20%
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
• Ability to lead, develop, motivate teams
• Ability to plan, prioritize and organize effectively, handle multiple high priority projects concurrently and react quickly to shifting priorities