Vice President, Business Manager - Internal Audit
Our client, a leader in the Investment Banking and Financial Services Industry, is seeking a Business Manager to lead the Global TechnologyAudit Team. This individual will manage the vital responsibilities of the team in order to ensure the effectiveness of the IT Audit Practice.
· Manage resource planning, headcount, and budgets to ensure the audit plan is on time and resources are properly allocated.
· Interface with the Technology Controls Function to lead the monthly reporting and summarize audit results.
· Run the day-to-day management of the Audit team, including team strategy and performance, to improve processes and identify technology issues.
· Spearhead the development and execution of performance/operational metrics to measure the Audit team’s progress and results.
· Drive the TechnologyAudit Annual Planning process to ensure the correct amount of coverage.
· Lead the Key Performance Indicator reporting to determine the correct budgeting options.
· Implement changes and provide guidance for the Audit Practice by collaborating withIT Audit professionals.
· 10+ years of experience, ideally in an audit or risk environment
· Strong experience in business management, multinational enterprise experience a plus.
· Strong collaborative skills to lead team members to resolve complex problems.
· Excellent attention to detail and strong problem solving skills.
· Bachelor’s degree in Technology, Accounting, or Finance.