Vice President, Business Insights & ProductivityOverview
Business Insights & Productivity is focused on ensuring that all of Data & Services can make data-driven decisions and operate effectively and efficiently. The VP of Business Insights & Productivity will respond positively to the following:
• Have you effectively partnered with leadership across Sales, Delivery, Product, and other functions to enhance strategic decision making through facts and data?
• Have you designed & implemented a cutting edge technology vision to "democratize data & information" within an organization through both effective use of existing technology platforms and data sources (Salesforce, PSA etc.) and new tools and data sources
• Are you passionate about diagnosing strategic gaps and opportunities within a function's operations -- and identifying how they can be corrected and addressed?
• Do you have a keen cross-functional understanding of the Data & Services business and its dynamics -- to serve as a thought partner to leadership in all parts of the organization?
• Do you have experience in team and culture building, to produce multiplicative contributions and effect true organizational change?
• Member and key contributor to an Operations leadership team tasked with executing upon a vision for creating the infrastructurerequired for internal analytics within Data & Services -- coordinating with other functional leadership to build consensus
• Influences the decision-making process to produce better outcomes in Data & Services.-- providing a fact-base and thought-partnership to functional leaders
• Establishes the right measurement frameworks, KPIs and analysis questions to identify the health of the business
∙Partners with technical systems resources (O&T, contractors, embedded team members) to design systems with focus on ease of use, streamlined process flow, data quality and efficacy
• Ensures team members can maximize their time on intended work (i.e. Sales and Delivery with Clients; Product on Code Development), minimizing other efforts through automation, process simplification and hands-on partnership
• Leads the execution of special projects without a clear owner -- building cross-functional teams for topics like M&A integration, Agile Initiatives, etc.
• Nurtures a culture of data-driven decision making and operational excellence through the development of leaders in the Business Insights & Productivity function and across Data & Services overall
All About You
• Excellent problem solving skills, with a strong emphasis on the development of frameworks and processes that are scalable and automated
• Understanding of the Mastercard overall business desired as well as strong cross-functional business understanding across Data & Services, including of legacy APT and Loyalty -- and a passion for increasing knowledge
• Excellent command of relevant data sets (e.g. Financial, Sales & Marketing, Costs, etc.) and strong comfort with databases and data analytic tools (e.g. SQL, ETL Processes, Tableau, Salesforce, etc.)
• Strong technical orientation, with experience on both Product Management-style collaboration with internal developers and the configuration of third-party technical systems