This is a remote, individual contributor role which drives top line revenue and new business growth of MSP solutions through pipeline management and the successful execution of the sales cycle. Responsible for all aspects of the sales cycle for small/medium to large (global) MSP opportunities, Payroll, Independent Contractor and/or Services Procurement/SOW programs within
Key responsibilities include business case and solution development, engagement of appropriate team members, creating and management of presentations and collateral, pricing and contract negotiation, and final terms and conditions. Meet or exceed annual sales and pipeline targets.Must be comfortable gaining access to and working directly with varied leadership, from Presidents to C-level to VP's of Procurement and Human Resources. The Workforce Logiq culture is extremely entrepreneurial and nimble, where each person works independently and creatively while still collaborating with team members on bundling service solutions and seeking new directions of expansion. Management and use of all activities are required and will be driven from Salesforce.com.
- As an Individual Contributor, designs and sells large and small/medium scale MSP, Payroll, Independent Contractor and/or Services Procurement/SOW programs by geography to drive sales growth and profitability.
- Conducts effective call planning, identification of key decisions makers and end user influencers within the account.
- Documented track record of achievement and ability to proactively identify prospects; set up and conduct product introduction presentations (in person or via the web) with identified contacts at targeted companies; articulate a clear and compelling explanation of our business value to prospective customers
- Engages Account Management, technology partners and implementation at appropriate points within the sales cycle.
- Leads, creates and initiates all customer deliverables throughout down selection process(es); responsible for strategic methodologies of presentations, subject matter expert involvement, scheduling with customer and leading presentations while continuing to build the relationship with customer stakeholders.
- Leads and coordinates with all parties internal and external to the various business offerings in the review of deals to establish financial impact and cost, pricing, risk, and benefits.
- Negotiates large and small/medium scale MSP pursuits, reviews contracts negotiated by staff, and provides approval as appropriate.
- Works in tandem with the development, execution and follow-thru of a variety of marketing initiatives to support designated geography to maintain penetration to appropriate customers. These may include drip campaigns, industry specific papers, and targeted buyer marketing endeavors such as event driven initiatives (i.e. webinar attendance; speaker events; panel discussions).
- Attends industry specific conferences, as required, to drive sales initiatives; attendance may be inclusive of speaking requirements.
- Build strong, long-lasting relationships with customers and prospects.
- Exceeds or meets annual sales targets at both an individual level and team level.
- Develops and maintains a pro-active sales process by targeting prospects and establishing/maintaining business relationships with key decision makers within client organizations.
- Exceeds or meets targets for pipeline development and the prioritization of pipeline based on business case.
- Experience and track record of utilizing Salesforce.com and other sources to establish leads/prospects for the MSP sales team and to monitor/manage pipeline.
- Construct, forecast, manage sales activity and pipeline to meet revenue targets and company goals.
- Bachelor's Degree in Sales and Marketing or combination of education and work experience
- Track record of achieving revenue targets and goals in solutions selling environment
- Ten (10) years of sales experience including a minimum of five (5) years MSP experience
- Broad knowledge of sales/service requirements and marketing/presentation techniques required
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Mid to expert level understanding and use of Salesforce.com
- Must have previous experience selling solutions to leadership positions including C level
- Track record of success closing deals in complex sales cycles and competitive markets
- Independent, creative, entrepreneurial
- Must be geographically located in the Midwest Territory. Domestic travel required, some international pending customer global presence