The ideal candidate is a highly passionate, consultative, entrepreneurial revenue producer. This position will act as an “Account Lead” for Univision Communications (UCI), fully leveraging and transforming available resources to educate clients about the Hispanic market and help them come to market and target the Hispanic consumer in the United States.
While a sales position, the role is consultative in nature and requires regular interaction and dialogue with Senior level client decision-makers to accomplish UCI’s mission.
- Sale of all UCI platforms including Network TV, Local/spot TV, Network/Local Radio, and all Spanish language and English language digital assets
- Assessment of top customer objections, industry myths and existing paradigms that are preventing potential clients from investing in the Hispanic space. Help in creation of compelling business case to use across categories/clients that are not active in this area.
- In-depth knowledge of client’s business and competitive categories
- Full review and in-depth understanding of available in-house and syndicated research, industry and market trends, as well as UCI viewer, ratings and across-platform business data to activate clients on air.
- Sale and implementation of creative and promotional concepts that will activate client in Hispanic space
- Work with Research team to create, train and implement consistent ROI and ‘size of the prize’ opportunity assessment for new and existing clients.
- Work in-depth with divisional sales team to build media plan solutions to drive consumer sales for brands. Also, work with agency partners as needed to bring clients to market.
- Work closely in collaboration with Network, Spot, Digital and Local Sales teams
- Coverage of key core accounts and new business targets in the Western region
- Drive new business by prospecting new clients and agencies, building a pipeline, and with a relentless focus on closing new business.
- Meet and/or exceed quarterly and annual revenue goals.
- Understand client/agency goals and objectives
- Stay on top of industry intelligence on prospect accounts; Oversee analyzation of individual brands to gain insight
- Bachelor’s Degree required or a minimum of 8 years of Sales experienceworking with advertising agencies/media buying services and process involved in bringing clients to market across multiple media.
- Must bring unique strengths in the areas of strategic thinking, analytical capability coupled with business strategy
- Extensive sales experience and relationships working directly with high level decision makers such as CMO’s, SVP’s and VP’s of Marketing, Brand Managers.
- Sales experienceworking with advertising agencies/media buying services and process involved in bringing clients to market across multiple media.
- Must bring exceptional collaboration and teamwork skills
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Experience/comfort with consumer research
- Comfortable in working horizontally across different categories, clients, internal teams
- Experience working directly with client brand teams in E-commerce, financial services, technology, electronics, among others
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong presentation and client engagement skills
- Strong thinker who can transform copious data into knowledge
- Must be able to work independently
- Interest and passion in training others and building knowledge across the organization
- Well organized, disciplined and detail oriented