Speridian Technologies is a global IT Solutions & Services firm, with a strong focus on innovation and product development. As an Oracle Platinum Partner, our expertise lies in implementing CRM solutions Business Intelligence, Mobility, and Middleware.
We are seeking an experienced Vice President Business Development within IT Services & Staffing. Expected to expand existing accounts and develop new accounts / relationship. Manage a team of business development and account managers.
This role is based out of our Rockville, MD office. This role will have a defined sales quota and account objectives. Will be responsible for all day to day account activities, while leading customer account planning to ensure customer requirements are met within defined service levels and key performance indicators.
- Bring new sale, establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- .Assign BDM’s / AM’s on strategic accounts and oversea and manage the growth of the account.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, to meet account performance objectives and expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts
- Proactively leads a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one and three-year period.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Responsible for growing the staffing and recruiting team and managing team expectations.
- Maintain good understanding of emerging technology skills, proactively assess, propose customer on skills and resources.
- Prospect new clients and opportunities to further scale the business,
- Minimum 10-years’ experience in IT Staff Augmentation (preferably Commercial business and Public Sector MSP’s ),
- Minimum 5-years’ experience as Account Mgr., Service Del. Mgr., or Business Dev. Mgr.,
- Knowledge of IT Software, Enterprise Applications, Infrastructure Services,
- Highly motivated and self-starter,
- Good interpersonal, communication skills and listening capability,
- Excellent at networking, relationship building, and cold calling with experience in managing, retaining and significantly growing strategic accounts.
- Ability to identify client requirements using a consultative sales approach,
- Ability to coordinate with management and technical team to develop effective solutions
- Strong negotiator with excellent closing skills,
- Education: Bachelor Degree (Required), MBA (Desired)