San Francisco, CA
Not Specified years
Posted 239 days ago
Brighterion is an award winning Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Company recently acquired by Mastercard. Our innovative cross channel AI solutions are applied in industries such as fintech, investment banking, biotech, and insurance, offering sales leaders unlimited opportunities. The team at Brighterion pushes the boundaries of innovation for in pure Artificial Intelligence technologies with a culture is focused on delivering the results our clients expect and deserve. We are pursuing highly motivated individual who displays strong achievement orientation, resilience, diligence, and the ability to work across cross functional teams. This position will lead a team focused on the marketing and sales of customized AI solutions and comprehensive consulting support to deliver bottom line results to Mastercard’.
• Responsible for identifying and closing new business.
• Engage prospects in consultative sales process from early stage to close
• Implement sales plan designs to include business development, advertising and marketing activities with customers, prospects and internal Mastercard contacts to identify new business opportunities and product ideas.
• Negotiate, execute and manage the customer contract agreement process, ensuring global linkage of resources and information sharing.
• Work closely with a large diverse team to achieve revenue targets and increase market share within a client.
• Prepare proposals, RFP's, and negotiate contractual relationships with various internal and external stakeholders.
All About You:
• Proven Sales Leadership with a strong record of growing market share and building high quality teams, sales strategies, and a robust pipeline.
• Excellent strategic thinking and analysis skills and a proven track record of creating solutions that increase revenue
• Business experience with sales software, CRM, and project management software preferred
• Demonstrated track record of planning, managing and closing complex, competitive sales effort and project management
• Translates organizational goals and objectives into actionable plans with ability to manage and grow internal and external cross functional relationships and partnerships
• Demonstrates excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and communicates clearly in all situations.
• Experience with quota carrying sales roles with demonstrated achievement, preferably in a similar B2B business (financial institutions, Government, merchants, etc.)
• Requires the ability to build relationships with C-level executives in large Financial Institutions.
• It is preferred that the candidate has experience with Financial Services, B2B and Enterprise/SaaS sales.
• Must have a strong executive presence and be able to maintain a seat at the table with executives and decisions makers and handle high-level customer interactions.
• ABachelor'sDegree isrequired