Vice President, Business Development
5 - 7 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
Are you a hungry, resourceful sales executive who is passionate about making organizations more effective? Would you like to work with some of the smartest companies on the planet, helping them transform their culture and improve leadership using real science? Would you like to be part of a fast growing, highly respected team of driven professionals, working together as a team?
If yes, please continue reading!
The NeuroLeadership Institute (NLI) is a think tank and consultancy dedicated to transforming leadership through the application of neuroscience and psychology research. We're looking to grow our Corporate Solutions (B2B sales) team which supports our clients in designing and implementing behavior change programs and learning solutions.
We invite you to apply! Nationwide and remote work available.
- Over the past two years, our team has impacted almost 12 million employees across 338 organizations
- 1,500 executives attend our intimate, live events every year
- Help us humanize the corporate world and change behavior at scale
- Create thinking partnerships that re-define company culture
- Move companies from using conventional wisdom to science-based learning solutions that stick
What you'll need
- Seven years of commercial experience in consultative sales
- Extensive network of C-level buyers, specifically in the HR suite
- Familiarity with research in fields such talent management, organizational change, human resources, psychology or neuroscience
- Experience thriving in a start-up, dynamic workplace environment
Who you are
- Happy to travel, as needed, and regularly, to major accounts
What you'll get
- A fun, intense workplace with super smart colleagues including thought leaders and published authors
- Strong RSC ("Research & Solutions Consultants"- that's what we call this unit internally) team structure and achievable goals
- A supportive infrastructure so you can focus on growing your book of business
- Incoming leads you can action plus territories you can develop
- Uncapped commission, great benefits, and an autonomous work environment
A day in the life
- Consultative approach to prospects and clients
- Discuss research with clients
- Strategic account management and client care
- Lead generation, proposal writing, and business development