Welcome to Allscripts! Our Mission is to be the most trusted provider of innovative solutions that empower all stakeholders across the healthcare continuum to deliver worldclass outcomes. Our Vision is a Connected Community of Health that spans continents and borders. With the largest community of clients in healthcare, Allscripts is able to deliver an integrated platform of clinical, financial, connectivity and information solutions to facilitate enhanced collaboration and exchange of critical patient information.
The primary purpose of this role is M&A strategy planning, deal negotiation & execution, and assisting with partnership negotiation.
- Complete evaluations and analyses of acquisitions, disposals, joint ventures and strategic alliances
- Optimize Allscripts performance in combination with partners / investees.
- Engage in developing a strategy based on corporate objectives and business unit strategic plans
- Deliver approved and agreed Term Sheets that meet business objectives
- Close deals including corporate acquisitions, disposals and partnerships
- Complete cross-functional due diligence and negotiation
- Conclude appropriate legal documentation (in conjunction with in-house/third party legal team)
- Maintain high quality relationships with external advisors and internal stakeholders
- Identify and recruitinternal/external talents to ensure effective mix of competencies
- Induct new team members in order to quickly maximize performance
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degreerequired
- MBA preferred
- 10+ years relevant industry, domain or functional experience
- 6+ years Healthcare IT industry experiencerequired
- Corporate development or investment bankingexperience related to company valuation, deal structuring, M&A transaction processes
- Experience in delivering presentations to executive-level audiences
- Senior management experiencerequired (this role does not have direct reports)
- Healthcare software vendor market knowledge
- Relevant technology knowledge and vision
- Relevant operational experience in Banking, preferred
- Approx. 25%. Travel to potential partners and targets as well as meetings with colleagues in other Allscripts locations.
- This Allscripts employee will office either from a remote/home location or from an Allscripts corporate location with minimal exposure to health and safety hazards