Cryopak, a subsidiary of TCP Reliable, manufactures items for temperature-sensitive shipping needs, including insulated shipping containers, gel packs, phase change materials and temperature monitoring devices.
Starting from a single site in New Jersey, we now operate in ten sites within the United States, Canada and Europe. Our products and technical service professionals serve thousands of health care manufacturers and providers, perishable food suppliers, foam converters and retailers across these regions. Additionally, we maintain a presence in more than forty countries around the world through our direct sales force and valued distributors.
Join us, we?re growing! We have an exciting opportunity for an individual looking to make an impact and take our organization to the next level!
Vice President Business Development
The Vice President of business development will have overall responsibility for the management, oversight, identification, and evaluation of the business development opportunities. The position requires working closely with various business units and corporate functions.
- Evaluates business opportunities and potential markets, analyzes financial feasibility studies, and researches the market.
- Accountable for the management, oversight and evaluation of various business development opportunities.
- Knowledge management and competitive intelligence gathering to support the identification of new business development opportunities to strengthen our product portfolio and drive value for the corporation.
- Manage alliance relationships.
- Provides oversight and direction to other Business Development personnel on a variety of business development activities, including proposal development, client relations, and account management.
- Plans, organizes, implements, and evaluates outcomes of the business development strategic plans.
- Creates an environment where innovation thrives and new ideas can be shaped into business opportunities.
- Bachelor?s degree in a relevant field such as business administration or marketing; an MBA is preferable.
- Medical Device and Diagnostic or Bio-pharma industry experience.
- Must be a collaborative individual with strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be motivated, ambitious and possess exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Analytical problem solvers.
- Project management experience.
- Must have demonstrated leadership ability and a well-rounded knowledge of the company in order to effectively carry out their duties.