$190K — $200K + all benefits
The VP, Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Manager will report directly to the Chief Technology Officer. The successful candidate will have responsibility for the development of Company’s crisis management and resiliency processes that impact all human capital and technology platforms. The Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Manager will advise the Chief Technology Officer on the resiliency of the IT architecture as part of the overall strategic plan. The incumbent will review current contingency plans and work with business leaders to develop a strong assessment, design, maintenance and testing of business continuity and disaster recovery plans across multiple technology platforms, corporate teams and bank branches.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop and maintain bank-wide Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Plans across multiple technology platforms
• Lead and perform the development, coordination and maintenance of the Business Continuity Plan including gap analysis, business impact analysis, cyber-security, testing and emergency coordination
• Develop and lead tabletop discussions and drills for senior management and crisis response personnel • Develop an impact assessment of all bank branches, office and technology locations
• Maintain the Bank’s playbook of policies impacting Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity
• Coordinate and assist with the response to all regulatory and audit matters
• Develop documentation format and establish bank-wide standards
• Collaborate with internal groups, external service providers and regulatory agencies to develop and implement action plans to improve business continuity test exercise and scenario facilitation
• Conduct relevant awareness programs and training • Supervise and conduct annual risk assessment
• Keep current with FFIEC, NYDFS and other regulatory and industry guidance and requirements, trends and technological innovations in the banking and IT industry, and make recommendations. He/she must be able to build Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery from the ground up.
Bachelor’s degree and 15 years of relevant bank experience
• Strong people management skills, including communication, interpersonal and teamwork abilities
• Deep experience with documentation capture and recovery, technology recovery, continuity of operations and alternate worksite development
• Deep experience creating reports, project metrics, KPIs and strategic initiatives to drive and track progress • Strong capacity to take and give direction, and to develop strong relationships
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent project management, organizational skills, and agility; adept at managing multiple projects and constituencies concurrently.
MUST HAVE REGIONAL BANK EXPERIENCE.
Valid through: 8/12/2020
$190K — $200K + all benefits
52 days ago