New York City, NY
Not Specified years
Posted 266 days ago
This position provides senior leadership and vision for multiple teams, which are geographically disbursed, to deliver on a Bundling & API strategy in support of MasterCard Business Partners internal and external customer requirements. Financial, organizational and policy responsibilities are included within this position. This role will report to the Senior Vice President, Digital Payments.
o Are you comfortable with ambiguity with a desire to create, iterate and improve?
o Are you equally comfortable digging in to business requirements as well as drilling into architecture with development teams and then drive the project development process?
o Do you enjoy coaching and developing a fast growing team and improve organizational efficiency?
• Provide leadership and strategic direction to multiple global teams and/or functional areas in the development and deployment of a bundling strategy.
• Review, approve and ensure the implementation of new or revised operational processes and procedures.
• Provide appropriate resources and budget to deliver timely, effective, efficient and predictable processing services and continuing improvement of performance.
• Respond to operational and business concerns or issues relative to future business programs, projects, or enhancements to ensure consistent delivery of quality services.
• This role will require experience in identifying opportunities to improve the product by driving enhancements that improve overall delivery and adoption through training, communications and/or automation.
• Provide oversight and governance for new API development to insure consistency and “bundle readiness.”
• Ensure approved staffing levels are maintained, departmental and staff education, training and cross training needs are met.
• Ensure that staff has skills and behaviors to perform tasks fully through effective communication of goals, objectives, performance and, as necessary, improvement plans.
All About You
• Bachelor’s Degree in related functional area or equivalent work experience. Advanced degree highly desirable.
• Experience managing multiple functional areas.
• Understanding of and extensive experience with Software Engineering related to service development; micro-service architecture and cloud deployment experience is a plus.
• Experience developing and managing departmental budgets covering multiple discipline areas.
• Proven ability to lead large complex projects and the ability to work effectively with all areas within Global Technology Operations, Corporate Groups and outside solution providers.
• Proven verbal and written communications skills are a requirement for this role and experience with the following deliverables is critical: requirements documents, design documents, and project financial analysis.
• Ability to acquire and retain top talent.