FleishmanHillard believes a diverse team brings a wider range of personal and professional experiences and perspectives. We recognize that diversity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
- Serving as a senior strategist across key accounts in the brand marketing practice.
- Team management and leadership.
- Client counsel and strategy.
- Overseeing development and implementation of strategic plans and integrated campaigns.
- Identifying new opportunities for organic growth and leading new business initiatives.
- Balancing staff workload, developing and managing budgets.
- Collaborating across practice and expertise areas to bring best thinking to clients.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant consumer communication/marketing experience. Agency experiencerequired.
- Ability to engage with and counsel senior level decision-makers across the client’s business (especially, the CMO), and deliver connective insights to assist clients in driving alignment and execution of cross-company initiatives. Candidate should have experience building relationships and working with diverse stakeholders effectively.
- Previous experience managing communications for a consumer brand’s product/service.
- Ability to develop plans inclusive of national print, broadcast and online consumer media, influencers and content strategies.
- Advanced knowledge of top-tier business media, and well-developed-skills in building and maintaining traditional and digital media relationships. A demonstrated hands-on media approach is required.
- Knowledge of tech media and/or sports marketing a plus.
- Business to business media relations and content strategy a plus.
- Demonstrated experience working directly with clients on day-to-day activities, working alongside and managing teams to execute public relations plans effectively, and drafting and implementing strategic communications programs within budget.
- Strong client relationship skills and leadership capabilities.
- Proven track record in managing a team of talented communications professionals including media and influencer specialists.
- Superior creative writing and editing skills, inclusive of strategic plans and compelling content.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Proven ability to run accounts profitably, with responsibility for the profit and loss of significant client budgets; overseeing client budget development; tracking, billing and communication budget needs and changes.
- Ability to develop strategic partnerships inclusive of organizations, non-profits, influencers, celebrities and media integrations.
- Previous work as a reporter, blogger or editor a plus.
- Effective problem solver who can anticipate issues and offer actionable solutions.
- Ability to work at a fast pace and flexibility to navigate changing client direction.
- High attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple ongoing activities.
- Results-focused approach and commitment to go the extra mile for clients and colleagues.
- Ability to illustrate a results-focused approach and best-in-service commitment to going the extra mile for clients and FH team members.