Seeking a Vice President of Behavioral Health to provide direction and operational administration for four (4) behavioral health facilities in the Trinity Health of New England system. This position reports directly to the Regional Chief Operating Officer.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Advance physician engagement and drive operational excellence in patient care delivery.
- Recruit behavioral health physicians, advanced practice providers, and management staff for each facility in cooperation with Hospital presidents and acquisition teams.
- Closely align with regional strategic and business development leadership to oversee business development and marketing efforts for the behavioral health service line.
- Develop and implement strategic operating and capital budgets.
- Collaborate with clinical and quality leadership to optimize organizational performance in regard to national quality measures.
- Master’s degree in Healthcare or Business Administration, or related degree.
- Progressive Behavioral Health operations experience for a minimum of 10 years with at least 5 years in a VP or similar role.
- Experience in managing physician relationships.
- Experience working with healthcare bargaining units.
- Experience working in faith-based systems highly desirable.
- Experience developing and implementing a continuous improvement culture with a strong familiarity of process improvement methodologies and systems that sustain an environment of quality and cost improvement.
Job ID 2017-2194