The Vice President, Automation is an experienced, future-focused, senior leader responsible for developing and implementing a next generation, state-of-the-art automation roadmap for Adaptive's high throughput, CAP/CLIA high-complexity molecular diagnostic laboratory and associated assays and systems.
- Develop short and long-term strategy for Adaptive's automation.
- Create strategic roadmap and aggressive implementation plan for high efficiency laboratory systems:
- Lab/Accessioning: Develop state-of-the-art, end-to-end holistic solutions for best-in-class automation to enable massive scale up of lab processing capabilities.
- Manufacturing: Design and develop automation for efficient manufacturing systems.
- Supply Chain: Develop solutions to enable modern/automated supply chain management.