What you’ll do:
Charles Schwab Branch Managers have responsibility for increasing the branch office’s revenues while expanding the client base. In this position, you will work closely with your team of Financial Consultants (FC), and Associate Financial Consultants (AFC) both in implementing firm wide sales strategies and in developing strategies at the local level.
As the leader of a Charles Schwab Branch, you will inspire your team of Sales professionals and Client Service professionals as they provide investment guidance and support to clients primarily through face-to-face meetings. Unlike no other job at Charles Schwab, the Branch Manager is the most critical role at the local market level, providing the service, advice, and leadership that have made us the force we are today.
A typical day would include sales coaching and sales process management, development of branch team with effective training and performance management, client presentations with your sales team, analysis of performance data for trends and actions, interviewing prospective employees, collaborating with business partners sharing of best practices and performing the compliance and administrative tasks inherent in our industry.
We believe that our values have helped us to build both a successful business model and an outstanding work environment. We value teamwork, integrity, service, open communication, and perseverance. If you want to work at a firm that truly values your contributions, consider a career at Charles Schwab.
To learn more about the culture at Schwab, click here to meet our people.
What you have:
Required minimum skills and qualifications are:
- Demonstrated leadership, management and motivational skills
- A minimum of 5 years in the financial services industry with at least 4 years in a sales leadership capacity
- A desire to lead, a passion for sales management, and a deep commitment to client service
- Proven success in establishing quality cross enterprise partnerships
- Comprehensive industry and investment knowledge
- Excellent communication skills and a track record of proven success in sales, sales leadership and overall leadership
Education, Licenses, and Designations
- Bachelor’s degreerequired
- A valid and active Series 7 license is required
- A valid and active Series 9/10 license is required
- A valid and active Series 66 (63/65) license is required
- A valid and active Series 24 is preferred
- Ability to hold Life and Health Insurance license
- Additional designations are preferred: CFP, CFA, CIMA, and/or AAMS