Vice President, Analytics
- United States / New Jersey / Jersey City
- Information Technology and Services
- MBA / Masters from a top-tier educational institution
- 10+ years of experience delivering analytics engagements for banking and financial services clients
- Strong understanding of banking and financial services industry
- Experience in managing senior level relationships extending to the C-level
- Strong consultative sales and negotiation skills preferred
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical abilities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; articulate and persuasive presence and speaking experience required
- Proven skills to build relationships by offering recommendations through formal sales presentations, written proposals, and negotiating to yes preferred
- Ability to lead productive and engaging discussions with individuals who may have competing priorities
- Excellent planning, organizational and project management skills
- Ability to drive personal results in a collaborative, team selling environment
- Seeking an experienced banking industry practitioner to spearhead client relationships for banking analytics engagements. The successful candidate will require deep understanding of financial services industry and ability to combine analytics, domain knowledge and industry insights to create transformative solutions for the clients. The candidate will have demonstrated consistent success and experience in helping banking and financial services clients improve their bottom lines leveraging advanced analytics and cutting edge innovative solutions.
- Understanding Client Needs— Be self-driven with a mentality to understand client needs and priorities. Be engaged in pro-actively identifying client pain points and drive development of proposals that can address those.
- Solution Planning and Development— Jointly work with SMEs and team members to develop solutions to address client needs. Collaborate with different stakeholders across the organization to leverage their experience and expertise for designing the solution
- Analytics Guidance— Lead and guide the team engaged in development of advanced analytics segmentations and models. Guide team on new hypothesis development, testing, insights extraction and continuous improvement of analytics methodology
- Customer Management— Engage with client stakeholders to ensure that the engagement is delivering on the key objectives within project budgets and timelines and meeting / exceeding client expectations.