Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS) knows what it takes to lead, inspire and succeed. One of the nation’s largest and most respected hospital companies, UHS owns and operates through its subsidiaries acute care hospitals, behavioral health facilities and ambulatory centers in the United States, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands and the United Kingdom.
UHS built an impressive record of achievement and performance, steadily growing from a start up company with zero revenue into a Fortune 500 corporation with annual revenue that exceeds $9 billion. The company's operating philosophy has pr oven to be effective: Build or acquire high quality hospitals in rapidly growing markets, then invest in the people and equipment needed to allow each facility to thrive and become a dominant healthcare provider in its community.
Headquartered in King of Prussia, PA, UHS ranks on the Fortune 500 list of America's largest corporations with over 74,000 employees, and is consistently listed among Fortune's "Most Admired Companies” and one of the 30 Most Meaningful Companies To Work For in America by Business Insider.
The VP of Ambulatory Services will be responsible for the following:
The following are the requirements for the VP of Ambulatory Services position:
Advanced knowledge of and superior skills in:
· Fiscal management techniques, revenue cycle management and third party reimbursement
· Health care administration systems
· Governmental regulations and compliance requirements
· Computer systems and applications
· Planning, organizing and supervising
· Exercising initiative, judgment, problem-solving, decision-making
· Developing and maintaining effective relationships with medical and administrative staff, patients and the public
· Analyzing and interpreting complex data and preparation of comprehensive reports
· Communicating effectively in writing and verbally
· Human resources management, organization and team building
This opportunity provides the following: