Not Specified years
Posted 263 days ago
The mandate of the Global Credit Team is to deliver desirable consumer products with a seamless, differentiated and best in class user experience, ensuring we develop product line integrity while driving issuer and consumer preference as well as sustainable and accelerated market share growth.
Have you ever brought a product to market on a global scale?
Are you motivated to be a part of an innovative team that drives one of our largest core businesses globally?
Have you translated affluent consumer insights into new products and platforms?
Are you ready to design, define and lead an affluent strategy?
• Define, design, develop and execute the global Affluent Consumer Credit strategy and influence and deliver within the regions
• Lead and coordinate the operation, strategy, and management of initiatives across the subsequent Affluent plans across key sub-segments, travel, cobrand and product lines
• Deeply understand the “Affluent Consumer” and the entire value chain in the Affluent area to provide compelling solutions fulfilling the needs and bringing financial results to all the stakeholders
• Identify and lead relevant research that informs both the current and future strategy; monitor and maintain expertise in the competitive landscape and react, adjust, or capitalize on accordingly
• Lead the definition of new product chassis or affluent platforms that will address globally relevant affluent consumer needs and territories
• Drive and influence the strategy to advance initiatives with senior management at Mastercard
• Influence key internal stakeholder product roadmaps that will be critical for the Affluent strategy delivery (i.e. ESS, Loyalty Solutions)
• Ensure global Product Line consistency and discipline, including responsibility for the end to end consumer experience across global platforms and products
• Manage the business plan, road map, and requirements for the new and existing products/features/functionalities/platforms for Affluent solutions
• Produce, maintain and communicate on a quarterly basis to the broader credit organization and senior management the Affluent Dashboard
• Lead and manage the Global Credit Affluent Product Management team
All About You
• Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent work experience. Advanced degree desirable
• Significant business experience in product management or business development in financial services, e-tailing, and/or Financial Technology (FinTech) preferred.
• Solid understanding of Affluent consumer segment: needs, competitive offerings and industry trends within a variety of regional/global marketplaces
• Global experience desirable
• Strong business acumen with the ability to provide creative solutions that drive positive results to both the customer and Mastercard
• Ability to interact and coordinate effectively with internal and external business partners at senior management levels
• Ability to translate consumer insights into tangible needs and business requirements
• Excellent oral and written communication, negotiation, project management and matrix-management skills are critical
• Strong cross-functional expertise and the ability to thrive in a highly complex environment
• Financial Acumen
• Self-motivated with a proven track record of delivering success while operating within a team environment
• Experience leading and driving change across an organization and across levels within an organization