Responsible for developing and driving advisory sales through face to face field interaction with Advisors. Provide education and training to Advisors on the features and benefits of Voya’s Advisory solutions. Solicits, develops and maintains key sales relationships with advisors, vendors, money managers and home office personal.
- Generate at least $800 million in annual gross advisory sales
- Act as a product consultant to financial advisor partners.
- Provides sales ideas and tools to registered representatives.
- Drive full schedule of appointments.
- Work with Internal Sales Associates as partner in maximizing territory opportunity.
- Presentation of marketing materials to Voya clients and prospects; appropriately position Voya products versus competition.
- Accountable for travel and expense budget.
- Must cultivate relationships and deliver timely and value-added products and services.
- Organize and manage time and territory.
- Other Duties as assigned
Knowledge & Experience:
- 7 - 10 years related experience
- FINRA Series 7 minimum, series 24, 63 and/or 63 licenses preferred
- Detailed understanding of all advisory products and platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creative Educational skills
- Highly Organized
- Able to work independently
- Proven Sales record
- Existing relationships with Advisors in territory
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent presentation skills
At Voya, we have identified the following critical skills which are key to success in our culture:
- Customer Focused: Passionate drive to delight our customers and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations.
- Critical Thinking: Thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving data to reach a well-reasoned solution.
- Team Mentality: Partnering effectively to drive our culture and execute on our common goals.
- Business Acumen: Appreciation and understanding of the financial services industry in order to make sound business decisions.
- Learning Agility: Openness to new ways of thinking and acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage.