If you're looking for a career in a company that's evolving, has a great culture and amazing opportunities within the Healthcare Industry, AMN Healthcare is the clear choice. As America's largest and most respected health care staffing and management services company, we are the recognized leader in nursing, physician, and allied professionals. As part of the AMN team you'll work with motivated team members who have pride in - and passion for - what they do. Guided by our core values, we remain steadfast to our commitment to career growth and development for all levels of team members so they may navigate their own future and grow with the company. AMN will help you reach your professional and personal goals everyday while making a meaningful contribution. Experience for yourself The AMN Difference!
The Vice President Account Relationship Executive (ARE) delivers relationship management and account expansion of the B.E. Smith (BES) suite of services by cultivating successful client relationships and collaborating with internal and external partners to design and execute account strategies that grow strategic value to the client. Partner with Client Organization and Executive Search leadership teams to increase revenue, market share, fill rate and overall customer satisfaction. Manage issues/opportunities between the B.E. Smith Interim and client.
- Maintain and drive the expansion of BES strategic client value through the creation of high level, strategic relationships. Cross-sell and increase utilization of BES service lines, review and share best practices across clients, educate client on current market conditions, and resolve escalated service calls in order to position BES as a critical partner in the clients’ success.
- Clearly communicate the vision and link the need for change to the work. Demonstrate success in navigating the stages of change, anticipating resistance and overcoming roadblocks. Identify milestones to communicate actions and achievements to all stakeholders. Empower others to provide feedback and take action to change initiatives. Measure results and outcomes of change initiatives in quantitative and qualitative terms.
- Manage the expectations of the client’s expected deliverables in regards to the B.E. Smith interim engagements
- Maintain an easy to approach and talk to communication style. Build rapport and be a good listener.
- Facilitate strategic planning process with client, in conjunction with quarterly regional reviews to identify ROI from current engagements, needs for improvement and discuss service expansion opportunities.
- Communicate account management information and progress-to-goals to BES executive leadership through presentations, reports, and meetings in order to maintain accountability and develop strategies to overcome obstacles.
- Facilitate meetings on a per client requirement basis and 1:1 meetings with interim executives to monitor progress to goals, strengthen communication, and collaborate on process improvement in order to reach team production objectives.
- Ability to demonstrate success working in a matrix environment and/ or reporting relationship.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Master’s Degree
- 5 years progressive healthcare and operational experience including proven C-suite interaction, project management, account management and client development
- 5-10 years in healthcare management