Vice President, Account Management (Corporate Travel)
*This is a remote/work from home position that must be located in the Pacific Northwest Region of the United States*
*Relocation assistance may be offered to current employees who are willing to relocate*
As the Vice President of Account Management, you will lead a team of account managers and oversee $200M+ in regional and global client corporate travel programs. You will be responsible for achieving the company's goals related to client retention, quality service delivery, client and BCD Travel profitability, preferred vendor maximization, and technology implementation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for oversight and direction of account management team including performance/activity updates with stakeholders
- Ensures, multi-level, strategic client relationships are being established and that client objectives are met with continual follow-up
- Leads the Account Management team to develop strategic client business plans to achieve the client and BCD Travel's objectives.
- Explores opportunity to expand client servicing relationships through (regional or global) expansion or by providing additional BCD Travel products or services.
- Coordinates with sales for expansion opportunities and pricing
- Determines pricing strategies and develops customer propositions. Performs contract negotiations and offers support to direct reports at time of negotiations.
- Experience at a Travel Management Company in an Account Management/Client Program Management role
- Thorough knowledge of corporate travel management (both account management and travel operations)
- Experience leading and managing a team
- Experience implementing & managing large market/national, regional and global corporate travel client programs
- Proficiency with global reporting and financials
- Ability to travel domestically & internationally
- Must be located in the Pacific Northwest USA or willing to relocate (Portland, OR and Seattle, WA are preferred but not required)