New York City
AdTheorent is the leading predictive advertising platform utilizing machine learning to make advertising more effective.
The Company’s machine learning technology platform combines millions of data attributes into precise and accurate adaptive models for the purpose of identifying optimal audiences. Powered by data-driven intelligence, AdTheorent’s platform delivers the right ad, to the right user, at the right time – all in “real time” within brand advertisers’ ROAS and performance goals.
AdTheorent’s culture is inclusive with targeted emphasis on the value and contributions of each employee. We work hard to communicate with each employee about his or her career trajectory and options for professional development, and the state of the business in general. Most important, we are open and honest with employees, which engenders the same in return.
Smart, self-motivated, creative and ambitious people thrive at AdTheorent because each person has a real opportunity to effect the outcome of our business, every day.
The Vice President of Account Management will be focused on maintaining and growing revenue through the day to day development, management and up selling to all AdTheorent accounts. In this role, you will manage a team of directors and account managers who are aligned regionally and interact with customers on a day to day basis. You will build a strong culture within the team of customer-centric communication and action, execution on key projects and initiatives and accountability.
The right candidate will be focused on delivering a world class customer service experience and able to lead a team towards this goal.
- Daily focus on revenue management including assuring the delivery of all revenue, up selling activities and timely delivery of meaningful campaign results
- Development and execution of strategies and processes designed to best deliver for our customers, including day to day engagement with customers, interaction with internal teams to deliver on our customers’ needs, execution on revenue generating initiatives
- Five-star levels of customer service and a commitment to delivering a flawless customer experience with AdTheorent. This includes setting standards and KPis for the team, monitoring success and building a culture of coaching and support that keeps the standard high
- Building and leading a team of high performing, customer focused account managers who love their job and work equally for our customers and the company
- The current team consists of 3 directors, managing 15 total account managers spread across the US. You should be comfortable managing a remote team with 20-30% travel when needed
- 12+ years Account Management experience, including 5+ minimum of people management
- Strong focus on customer service, including strong communication and problem solving abilities
- Focus on managing performance through KPI’s, delivering on revenue focused goals and launching new initiatives across the team
- Ability to work across internal organizations to accomplish goals and align on team needs
- Strong technical understanding of the advertising marketplace, including mobile, ad targeting, data and programmatic
- Previous Mobile, AdTech and/or startup experience
Location: New York
We offer full health coverage, generous PTO, great office culture.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
AdTheorent™ is the world’s first Predictive Targeting platform for mobile. Learn more here.