The candidate must have demonstrated knowledge and experience in managing Commercial Facility Management accounts. The ideal candidate will have expertise in Commercial & Financial acumens. You must be able to understand and be held accountable to the management of your P&L's along with your ability to identify "levers" for new business that will increase profitability.
- Executes client strategic plan by implementing short and long-term goals that align with the client's scope of service, mission and values. Have ideas and suggestions on different ways to grow our client's business and provide innovative solutions.
- Reviews and analyzes financial statements and data, operating reports, budget variance reports, and other appropriate financial information to monitor attainment of financial goals. Including GMAX, cost plus, and fixed price contracts.
- Assesses financial risk and opportunities of the account and communicates results to the client.
- Maintains a professional business relationship with the client by negotiating contracts and matters pertaining to account operations.
- Ensures implementation of the business plan for the client that establishes a rapport, promotes partnership and fulfills the clients' needs and expectations.
- Develops exceptional client relations & ensures the facilities product offerings/ solutions align with client needs.
- Build and foster relationships across Sodexo internally to ensure additional market growth & promotion of comprehensive solutions offerings to clients.
- Collaborate with the management team, inspiring strategic direction, secure and deploy resources, cultivate relations within the teams at each designated unit.
- Drive solutions that optimize the current facilities portfolio.
- Play a key role & enthusiastically supporting the succession planning and development of key personnel within area of responsibility.
- Ensure the organization's core values are modeled & driven throughout the region.
- Reviews and evaluates existing programs, services, policies and procedures. Develops recommendations for the DM and unit liaison concerning improvements and implements or guides implementation of new and/or modified programs, services, policies or procedures.
- Instill a safety culture for all accounts.
- Up to 75% travel, primarily in North America; international travel may be required. Must reside in the Eastern part of the USA.
Responsible for leading all activities and teams for a specific activity sector or geographic area in a regional segment. Leading the business to achieve economic and commercial performance and managing talent in scope. Reports to the Regional Segment Head.
-Lead the division team to deliver on our Quality of Life positioning and achieve a safe working environment that meets or exceeds economic and commercial performance targets
-Work with the Regional Segment Head to develop and implement the segment strategy within the division and more widely in the region to deliver sustainable, profitable growth and value for Sodexo clients and our business
-Manage the division Sales team for the region to ensure that the new development and cross-selling development targets are met through solutions selling and development of a robust pipeline
-Manage and develop the division talent in collaboration with HR and segment leadership
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 10 years
Basic Functional Experience - 10 years of multi-unit, support, or strategic leadership experience