We are looking for a driven, reliable, extremely organized, pet passionate individual with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the veterinary hospital environment to help build, maintain and strengthen relationships with veterinary practices in the West Chester and Rockland County area!
This position would require the individual to visit veterinary practices, establish relationships, and educate hospital staff on the advantages of having insured clients and how to incorporate this into their workflow. This is a great opportunity for an experienced vet tech or practice manager looking for a groundbreaking opportunity within our industry. Does this sound like you?!
The ideal candidate will be looking for a 20hr/week commitment, a high level of activity to assist in maintaining and building our success and be open to growth. In this role, you'll earn a base salary and have the opportunity to bonus. Earning potential increases each year.
- Detailed understanding of the Veterinary Industry (minimum of 5 years of veterinary clinic experience)
- Passion for being part of the solution to eliminate economic euthanasia in dogs & cats
- Must have the ability to establish rapport and trust with veterinary practices throughout the territory
- Ability to present to hospital owners and staff with confidence
- Must be pet hardworking and possess a strong belief in our mission to give responsible pet owners the ability to provide the best care for their pet when it becomes sick or injured
- Able to establish and maintain good relations with customers by providing courteous, efficient, and professional service
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- An innate entrepreneurial drive, embodying an attitude of persistence and grit
- Outstanding communication and listening skills and a professional appearance
- Sales & Marketing background a plus
- Must live between West Chester and Rockland County and be available to call on hospitals 2 days/week in addition to some administrative work from home. This role is part-time to start and will grow into full time as hospitals open back up for in-person visits.
- Must possess valid and clean driver’s license record and reliable car