- Regularly calls on veterinary offices, labs, and institutions within a defined sales territory to achieve budgeted sales volume and other established goals.
- Maintains and further develops established accounts, and develops new accounts to increase market penetration.
- Actively prospects, pursues, and closes equipment and technology sales in assigned territory.
- Responsible for maintaining and growing existing consumables base.
- Responsible for generating leads for technology offerings, exclusive products, and capital equipment.
- Prepare presentations and price quotes for customers.
- Must be able to meet forecasted goals.
- Promotes Patterson Vet marketing programs & demonstrates new products.
- Participates in and supports meetings and activities as requested by the Branch Manager, Region and/or General office.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications: Candidates must possess ONE or more of the following:
·A four yeardegree
·Three or more years of experience in business to business sales
·Three or more years of experience in the HEALTH/VETERINARY industry
·Prior direct, retail, or telephone sales experience
·Knowledge of veterinary industry (or experience)
·PC skills required including knowledge of spreadsheets & word processing software
·Ability to analyze financial information
·Skillful negotiation and presentation abilities
·Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Job ID 2018-7521