Industry: Pharmaceuticals & Biotech•
Less than 5 years
Posted 30 days ago
Responsible for independently performing gross and microscopic evaluation of tissues, recording results, preparing reports delineating pathological findings, and assisting with necropsy supervision. With minimal supervision, work with customers as needed to market company services and to assure customer satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• With minimal supervision, interact with clients to assure satisfaction and to market services.
• Perform macroscopic and microscopic tissue evaluation and interpretation of assigned studies.
• Assist with necropsy supervision and may conduct necropsies, including gross pathology interpretation, sample collection and fixation.
• Enter pathology findings in data capturing system(s).
• Write comprehensive report narratives detailing all test article effects. As needed, work with study directors to ensure data is accurately integrated into study reports.
• May serve as a study director or principal investigator.
• May function as a peer review pathologist or may participate in a pathology working group (PWG).
• Provide training, technical guidance and leadership to laboratory staff and may provide training, guidance, and leadership to less experienced pathologists.
• May serve as a consultant in pathology-related issues.
• May provide scientific expertise for experimental design and other aspects of research studies as needed.