BluePearl’s team in Maitland, FL has a team of 30 veterinarians (including 20 board-certified specialists) over 85 nurses, assistants, and administrative staff have been providing to you and your loved ones the highest quality of medical and surgical care for over 25 years.
BluePearl Maitland also has specialists in the areas of orthopedic and soft tissue surgery, internal medicine, radiation and medical oncology, medical and surgical neurology, radiology (inclusive of ultrasound, MRI and CT Scan), dentistry, behavior and physical rehabilitation.
At BluePearl Specialty + Emergency Pet Hospital in Maitland, pets are seen by a veterinary team with a great amount of collective knowledge and expertise. The individuals who make up this team have different levels of training and are at varying milestones in their careers.
- Our passion is pets. We offer Trupanion pet insurance and discounts to our associates for pet treatments, procedures, and food.
- We encourage you to grow with us. Our technicians are leveled by their skillset and move up in level as they gain more skills and experience. We are focused on developing our associates into leaders through talent development programs and leadership workshops. As a member of Mars Veterinary Health, our associates have endless opportunities to advance in his/her career.
- In order to transform and lead the industry through innovative quality medicine and care, we understand the importance of continuous learning. We offer annual continuing education allowance, free continuing education sessions, our own BluePearl University for training, and our clinicians have access to over 2,000 medical journals.
- We value your health and well-being as an associate by providing you with the following:
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance options.
- Annual company store allowance.
- Flexible work schedules.
- Time to reset, rewind, and reflect through our paid time off, parental Leave, and floating holiday plans.
- A regional licensed social worker who can provide guidance, advice, and tips/tricks on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle while working in a fast-paced emergency and specialty care environment.
- We promote a family-like culture in our hospitals. We are all in this together. We believe in working together to lead the industry by enriching lives through remarkable care for pets.