VCA Regional Institute of Veterinary Emergency and Referral (VCA RIVER) is an AAHA-accredited, multi-doctor team in friendly Chattanooga, Tennessee.
VCA Regional Institute for Veterinary Emergency and Referral (VCA RIVER) is seeking a board certified or residency trained Surgeon to join our collegial, multi-doctor practice in Chattanooga, TN. $20,000 signing bonus offered!
Our multi-specialty group includes Critical Care, Surgery, Internal Medicine, Radiology, 24-hour ER service, a full time physical therapist for Rehab services and an intern class. This type of collaboration makes for a rich and rewarding environment where patient care can be optimized and learning is continuous. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, leadership abilities, an energetic attitude, and an interest in teaching—as well as empathy, compassion and enthusiasm for helping clients and patients alike.
Our large, AAHA accredited facility is 10,000 sq. ft. with 6 exam rooms and 2 surgery suites. We are equipped with CT, MRI, digital fluoroscopy in the surgical suite, and both rigid and flexible endoscopy. The physical therapy department has an underwater treadmill and K laser. We also boast the only hyperbaric chamber in the area.
As a member of the VCA family, your passion for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your professional growth. Among the reasons to consider joining VCA are:
• Network of 4,500+ doctors, including more than 600 Specialists.
• Largest provider of Private Practice Internships and Residencies in the U.S.
• WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff.
• Robust Clinical Studies program.
• Opportunities to give back through strong Shelter partnerships and VCA Charities.
VCA adds value to your compensation package with the following:
• Competitive salary plus bonus potential.
• Medical, Dental & Vision insurance.
• Generous CE allowance.
• Opportunity to teach and mentor.
• Life and Long Term Disability insurance.
• Professional Liability coverage.