$80K — $100K *
Animal Referral Center of Fox Valley and Green Bay, WI, a BluePearl Veterinary Partner, are seeking a full time boarded or residency trained Internal Medicine Clinician to join our team! We have a beautiful, 32,000 sq. ft facility and advanced equipment including but not limited to, telemetry ECG, in-house CT, fluoroscopy, laparoscopy, and multiple ultrasound machines. Our specialists are collaborative, our support staff is skilled, and our on-site management team is supportive and available. We have a strong focus on continuing education, professional growth, and personal well being.
Founded in 1996, the Animal Referral Center of Fox Valley and Green Bay was invited to Northeast Wisconsin by the primary care veterinarians of the Fox Valley and nearby communities. Since that time, our Appleton emergency veterinarians have worked as part of a team with primary care veterinarians in our community to provide specialty care, specialized diagnostics, and around-the-clock emergency and critical care services.
Our team has over 100 doctors, technicians, and support staff who are dedicated to the well-being of our patients at our two locations. We strive to be innovative and maintain the highest standards of professionalism, advanced care and ethics.
Working together with Mars Petcare, BluePearl Veterinary Partners in WI has access to a rich supply of resources to further our mission: Enriching lives through remarkable care for pets. We are dedicated to transforming the delivery of veterinary care through specialty and emergency medicine. We are able to attract the finest clinicians by offering:
· Exclusive focus on specialty and emergency medicine; no primary care
· Competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits and an exceptional track record of clinician loyalty
· Flexible schedules that allow focus on both professional development and quality of life
· Individual clinician mentorship and support for training programs through BluePearl University and BluePearl Science
· Strong focus on a positive hospital environment
· Leadership and other advancement opportunities
Valid through: 10/14/2020