Vets with all levels of experience, including new graduates, are welcome to apply!
Candidates must have solid medical knowledge, patient care and communication skills, work efficiently. Great work / life balance in a growing organization which values it's team and mission for quality, affordable care!
- Competitive Salary
- Monthly Bonus Opportunity / Profit sharing
- No Negative Accrual
- 3.5 and 4 day work weeks
- A dedicated call center to allow you to practice medicine
- 3 weeks annual PTO
- 1 week additional paid time for CE
- $3,500 annual CE allowance for licenses, dues, conference expenses, etc.
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Basic Life Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Veterinary Staff Health & Wellness Program
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Upward Mobility