We are looking for a Vertical Solutions Marketing Manager for a large storage and data management firm.
The Solutions Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing go to market (GTM) strategy and marketing content for vertical solutions (financial services, manufacturing – automotive and high tech, healthcare, M&E, energy).
Primary content to be developed are presentations and solutions briefs.
Content will support demand generation and sales efforts.
This is a 32 hours per week; 3 month contract (extensions possible) role in Sunnyvale, CA. W-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee, health benefits offered.
· Understand vertical solutions, target customer needs, and competitive landscape
· Develop vertical specific value propositions and GTM strategies
· Understand demand gen campaigns and recommend tactics
· Create and write solutions briefs
· 5+ years experience as a Solutions/Product Marketing Manager, developing marketing materials and sales enablement tools.
· Strong background in enterprise storage is required, big data is preferred
· Intimate knowledge of targeted verticals
· Strong writing and content creation skills.
· Capable of working independently as well as collaborating with cross-functional teams.
· Ability to function in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with competing priorities and tight deadlines.
· BS degree in a technical field, MBA preferred
Please feel free to forward this project opening to others who may be interested.