$80K — $100K *
Rexnord® is a $2 billion multi-platform diversified global industrial company with exceptional and trusted brands that serve a diverse array of global end markets. Founded in 1891, Rexnord is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, U.S.A. and employs approximately 7,000 associates worldwide. For more information about the company visit
The company is operated in a disciplined way with the Rexnord Business System (RBS), a process-based framework for world-class operating performance and continuous improvement. RBS enables speed, scalability and consistency to drive superior customer satisfaction and financial results. By deploying our RBS methodology, Rexnord continues to solidify and grow long-standing, globally competitive businesses, while systematically integrating acquisitions and finding new ways to grow.
Doing the right thing has been part of our core values for more than a century. So have volunteerism and philanthropy, and our Rexnord Foundation formalized this commitment more than 60 years ago. We make our communities better with individual and organizational volunteering, matching gifts, grants, scholarships and corporate donations.
Zurn Industries, LLC is a recognized leader in commercial, municipal, healthcare and industrial markets. Zurn offers the largest breadth of engineered water solutions, including a wide spectrum of sustainable plumbing products. Zurn delivers total building solutions for new construction and retrofit applications that enhance any building’s environment. For more information, visit Zurn..
The Vertical Marketing Manager is a strategic marketing leadership position focused on driving share growth within the Institutional vertical. This critical role will champion and integrate all marketing efforts across the target vertical. Zurn brings an unmatched assortment of water solutions to the Institutional Industry and it will be the responsibility of this leader to communicate Zurn’s unique value proposition across the key personas that influence the construction and ongoing maintenance of buildings including owners, architects, engineers, contractors and facility managers. This highly visible role will work cross-functionally across the organization to unify key stakeholders in the go to market strategy while delivering critical market insight and VOC.
· Develop and implement all marketing programs for the Institutional vertical
· Create effective marketing plans that increase awareness, generate leads and fills the sales funnel with opportunities.
· Collaborate across the marketing operations, demand generation and digital teams to execute marketing programs
· Develop and implement Account Based Marketing (ABM) strategies and share growth plans across each target persona within the vertical
· Create messaging that connects with the unique solutions across multiple layers of buyer personas
· Represent the voice of the customer internally, cascading customer and market insights across the organization to influence the product roadmap and partnerships
· Monitor and assess competitive and market dynamics within the vertical
· Gain a deep understanding of each personas buyers journey in order to provide the right engagements at the right time
· Develop and optimize the product assortment and positioning strategy for the vertical to drive share and profitability gains
· Monitor the effectiveness of all marketing campaigns and programs for the vertical and make data-driven enhancements to drive effectiveness
· Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or related field
· 7+ years of experience in vertical marketing, product management, product/segment marketing or related experience
· Demonstrated track record of driving measurable business growth via strategic marketing
· Well versed in ABM strategies
· Prior experience in the Institutional vertical highly preferred
· Prior experience in building materials is preferred
· Passion for transformative growth
· Ability to travel 25%
Capabilities and Success Factors
· Self-starter, high-performing team player adept at developing and shaping marketing strategies
· Ability to effectively influence stakeholders across the organization
· Strong drive for results
· Works to fully align customer needs with company objectives
· Uses data as a differentiator
· Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills.
· Project management skills
· Uses technology to speed work execution
· Embraces ambiguity and change
Total Rewards and Benefits
Valid through: 9/26/2021