Assists Commercial Insurance Vertical in defining solutions for the Insurance marketplace. Conduct market research. Provide project management over the ongoing market research and solution offering activities. Monitor and publish competitive and market intelligence. Coordinates the development of Vertical solutions offerings. Coordinates marketing communications and development of collateral.
- Direct the analysis and research for new product offerings. Assist in the development and evaluation of pricing strategies and policies that support the Vertical market strategy and revenues. Conduct market research and analysis on customers for the purpose of selling them our products. Conduct market research and analysis on companies for partnerships or for acquisitions.
- Monitor current state of competitive landscape within the vertical. Conduct research to collect competitive information. Compile, organize and publish the competitive information to individuals within the Business Unit.
- Compile financial information related to the Vertical. Follow up on outstanding issues resulting from financial reviews.
- Assist in supporting relationships with key accounts, industry and trade associations, representatives of government, public service organizations, customers and vendors as necessary in the overall management of the Vertical. Attend trade show/convention exhibitions. Work with Corporate Marketing on advertising and promotional materials.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years’ experience in marketing, underwriting, research or project management
- Project management skills
- Business analysis skills
- Basic financial analysis
- Excellent organizational skills