Equifax Workforce Solutions Verification Services is currently seeking a Verifications Sales Leader. This individual will be responsible for supporting a team of high-performing, customer facing, sales professionals that will be responsible for representing Verification Services to a wide variety of customers.
- Be a product expert that will help sales team exceed their goals
- Proactively engage multiple levels of management to ensure the team is on track for meeting revenue goals/targets and is positioned for long-term success
- Develop and maintain "appropriate external relationships whereby Equifax can be viewed as a trusted advisor, specific to industry trends, and best practices and other relevant areas of interest
- Manage a direct sales team of 6-8 sales professionals
- Build a network across the multiple divisions of Equifax to ensure success of the team and enable enterprise selling when applicable
- The successful candidate will build relationships across Business Units and COE's
- Serve in an internal consulting and/or leadership support capacity for marketing and product development initiatives including pricing strategies, product positioning, industry assessment and internal training
- Extensive and verifiable success in leading a solutions sales force in the Financial Services industry including Demand Creation and Demand Fulfillment techniques; extensive and verifiable team and colleague leadership success; extensive and verifiable personal client relationship building skills at the senior executive level; strong skills in diagnosing, prescribing and attaining corrective actions from analysis of financial reporting; superb verbal and written communications skills, including formal as well as informal client and internal presentations.
- This position also demands the ability to prioritize and manage multiple objectives and a large and demanding team on a daily basis. The corporate environment within EFX Workforce Solutions is one of collaboration with ample access to other senior decision makers including the President, and the peer leaders of our supporting COE's.
- Our culture places a premium on efficiency, quality, integrity, managerial courage, and above all providing relevant and quantifiably valuable solutions to our clients and an enjoyable, high-energy, positive work environment for our associates.
- The pace is swift and the demands are high - as are the rewards for excellence. Rewards are results-based.
- BA or BS degree in Human Resources, Business, Economics or related field of study.
- MBA or Graduate degree in relevant field preferred
- 10+ years' related Sales experience, 6+ years' related management experience
- Consulting and/or Big 4 experience
- Demonstrated success of working in a matrix organization to drive results and build a support network
- Thorough knowledge of technology lifecycle management
- Especially important to have good understanding of industry standard systems/platforms and related infrastructure deployed within the Human Resources services industry
- Experience managing a quota with proven experience achieving goals.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the principles contained within negotiating with backbone, including proven ability to apply the concepts and coach others to success
- Ability to effectively interact with and influence others, across all levels of management and the organization
- Must possess strong professional presence, dynamic leadership style and advanced persuasion skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication required, including the creation of high impact customer proposals, presentations, internal business plans and related product/solution materials
- Travel approximately 25%
- Incentive plan knowledge
USA-Atlanta Corporate, USA-California Remote, USA-Colorado-Remote, USA-Florida-Remote, USA-Georgia-Remote, USA-Illinois-Remote, USA-Maine-Remote, USA-Maryland-Remote, USA-Massachusetts-Remote, USA-Missouri-Remote, USA-Nevada-Remote, USA-New-York-Remote, USA-Wisconsin-Remote
Function - Sales Support
Full timeEquifax is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.