The Verification Engineer is responsible for the system functional bench level test specification design, test execution, and test report for all assigned projects based on the system architecture, system requirements, and software requirements with in a Project.
- Develop test plan and test cases for bench tests
- Review and analyze product requirements to design and develop testing artifacts and provide input to product development teams on missing / deficient requirements
- Execute bench level testing and record results using various test systems as the product requires
- Perform data analysis on test results using various tools
- Enter defects into the defect tracking tool and support cross functional team with defect analysis and debug activities
- Develop and release all relevant verification engineering deliverables in compliance with Global Product Engineering Process (GPEP) and customer expectations.
- Perform work assignments as a highly competent verification engineer, requiring independent requirement analysis, test design and testing for bench level test
- Work assignments primarily involve intermediate through advanced level work, moving toward complete technical competency and mastery of the field
Knowledge and Education
- Bachelor's / Master's degree in engineering or demonstrated equivalent skills
- 8+ years' relevant experience regarding the responsibility / main activities in serial development or comparable experience in automotive (mandatory); electronic (preferable) industry.
- Working knowledge of DMM, Oscilloscope, Video Scope etc.
- Hybrid, Hydraulic, ECU, or ADAS product/test experience desired
- Experience with automotive requirements and design preferred
- Working knowledge of product development and product testing engineering practices in automotive field
- Working knowledge of ISO/IEC standards
- Working knowledge of HIL procedures and equipment