We continue to experience rapid growth as we invest in resources and create new opportunities, as a result, we have exciting opportunities for a Verification Engineer to join our Firmware team in Rockleigh, NJ 07647.
In this role, you will be responsible for creating automated regression tests for new and existing products across all Crestron product lines. We will look for you to showcase your strong embedded system verification knowledge and apply your expertise in validating our new products to assure quality and stability prior to deployment.
- Helps in formulating the verification strategy for new and existing products
- Create, modify and debug test code to verify the development and integration of our new products with the rest of the Crestron Ecosystem
- Design and develop tests, software, hardware test fixtures, test data sets, and automation tools where required
- Write and implement test plans, test activities and report on testing performed
- Be proactive and adhere stringently to processes and deliver high levels of quality in a timely manner
- Work closely with hardware, and software design engineers to solve cross-functional design issues
- Integrating software applications with new firmware platforms and control systems
- Special projects as assigned
- Bachelors of Science degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering is required.
- Minimum 6 years of test coding experience is required
- Deep understanding of test development and automation, configuration management, the build and release management process and associated tools is required
- Ability to assemble, analyze and evaluate data and to be able to make appropriate and well-reasoned recommendations and decisions to the business stakeholders and team members is required
- Strong programming skills using C#, and/or a scriptinglanguage such as PowerShell or Python is required
- Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills is required
- Experience using embedded systems, PC platforms, and lab test equipment is preferred
- Familiarity with networking/wireless technologies and protocols (TCP/IP, 802.11) a plus