We are looking for ?Verification and Validation Engineer for our client in Moline, IL
Job Title: Verification and Validation Engineer
Job Location: Moline, IL
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Performs basic product design, testing and/or analysis work for a defined portion of a project.
- Operates in a team environment, providing input to design solutions and participating in design reviews.
- Develops recommendations within established guidelines; work and decisions are reviewed by supervisors before implementation. Duties: Applies existing applications to routine problems.
- Produces and/or evaluates possible design solutions to improve cost, quality and performance based on specialized knowledge of engineering applications.
- This may include possible involvement of other functional engineers, supply management and/or supplier personnel. Analyzes assignments and determines engineering specifications which must be fulfilled for routine problems or projects.
- Compiles and furnishes necessary information (engineering decisions and reports of pertinent design analyses data) to document the design solution required for building of prototypes and adoption of the design with possible involvement of other functional engineers, supply management and/or supplier personnel.
- Learns and applies company engineering policies and practices; learns company products.
- Executes test or analysis plan for product verification and validation.
Required Skill Set:
- We need an excellent communicator, who thrives on solving problems and working in a multi functional, cross-cultural team environment.
- Ideally, candidate will have a 4 yeardegree in an Engineer/Technology discipline such as Ag Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, or Electrical Engineer, or equivalent experience.
In addition we require:
- Experience with HVAC, mechanical, and/or electrical systems on vehicle platforms
- Understanding of controller communication protocols (CAN/LIN), along with recording and analyzing data.
- Plastics background beneficial for controls, seats and steering column. HVAC performance skills and electrical background for vehicle performance of off-road vehicles.
- Metatarsals required.