The Ventilation Sales Specialist is responsible for selling Masimo’s nasal high-flow technology, the softFlow 50. Moreover, the Ventilation Sales Specialist is collaborative, clinically curious, solution focused and has a passion for improving patient outcomes and driving value for our customers. This position is a proactive member of the sales team that will facilitate securing new business in their assigned Region. The Ventilation Sales Specialist role is within the US Acute Sales Team and has opportunity for advancement for top performers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and close new business and technologies, strategically meeting/exceeding sales targets through innovative and customer centered approach;
- Utilize Salesforce.com to track all opportunities and update on a weekly basis at a minimum;
- Conduct demonstrations and evaluations;
- Conduct and assist clinical specialists with Physical Inventories as part of the sales process;
- Conduct Presentations that discuss Masimo’s value proposition;
- Drive capital products sales in assigned Masimo territory for softFlow 50 High-flow nasal technology;
- Actively articulate information in clinical studies regarding Masimo technologies;
- Collaborate with Masimo Team Members including Corporate Accounts, IDN and Clinical Specialist, where team selling is appropriate, and provide critical information to marketing and upper management including market trends and competitive activity;
- Maintain high skill level in Strategic and Tactical selling skills;
- Organize and conduct user seminars on the compelling needs and benefits of Masimo’s solutions;
- Create and maintain CRM database of key account information including key account profiles with updates on:
- current status and next steps in establishing targeted VCCCs;
- list of sales opportunities with a realistic sales forecast data.
- Must be able to travel and stay away overnight;
- Perform special projects as requested.
Minimum & Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
- 2+ years medical device sales experience, respiratory preferred, with a track record of exceeding quota
- Demonstrated track record of successfully developing and commercializing medical devices into the respiratory care space;
- Formal training or studies in art of selling;
- Demonstrated, quantifiable sales ability;
- Team Player;
- Strong sense of ambition, self-motivation and self-discipline;
- Superior written and verbal communication skills and exceptional ability to lead group presentations;
- Successful history managing customer interactions, with excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Travel and overnight stays are required, as well as a valid driver’s license.
- Background knowledge in critical care/respiratory therapy- Credentialed RRT a plus;
- Background knowledge of selling in the hospital environment.
BS or BA degree
Credentialing as an RRT, RN or CRNA preferred.