Description POSITION SUMMARY: Oversees and manages the relationshipwithoutsourced call center vendors. Leads and directs projects. Participates in company initiatives impacting operations and provides subject expertise, recommendations and coordination for the successful project\program delivery and implementation
- Act as a liaison between operations and the vendor management teams. Collaborates on activities with respective groups to insure the success and growth of outsourced solutions
- Oversees and manages cost, quality, delivery and responsiveness for vendor programs.
- Manages vendor relationships and develops and implements plans to grow business. Defines and implements key metrics to monitor vendor performance and recommends enhancements to improve performance
- Negotiates, reviews and interprets contracts, amendments and statements of work and makes recommendations for changes and improvements.
- Reviews and approves invoices. Audits and tracks information to insure accuracy and compliance with established contracts and agreements.
- Defines and implements company processes and procedures, as applicable, with vendors and applies vendor tools and best practices within operations.
- Manages projects, people and processes to attain desired results. Maintains open communication and encourages teamwork between vendors and the company.
- Works within the department to implement new systems or processes and complete requests/updates to meet department needs and goals.
- Studies existing systems and processes to evaluate effectiveness and develops alternative solutions. Recommends and documents new processes and improvements to current processes.
- Works withother departments to facilitate the implementation and continued success of assigned projects.
- Participates in cross-functional teams tasked with the design, development and launch of successful initiatives.
Requirements EDUCATION: Bachelor'sdegree or equivalentexperience.
EXPERIENCE: 5+ related experiencewithsupervisory experience in a fast-paced, customer service environment and supervisory experience in an inbound contact center. 2years of project or supervisory/management experience. Previous vendor management experience
SKILLS: Demonstrates initiative and self-motivation. Utilizes strong decision making skills, and communicates well withother team members and others cross-functionally. Identifies problems and recommends solutions and possesses the ability to write clear, concise documentation. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Excellent decision-making, interpersonal and follow through skills.
WORKING RELATIONSHIPS: Works in a team environment. Interfaces with both internal and external clients, customers and vendors. Proactively partners withother departments to provide information and feedback, analyze reports for continuous improvement and resolve customer/client issues.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS: Sets and works within deadlines. Must be able to manage internal and customer expectations as they relate to all facets of projects. Some travel will be required.
Position Type Full Time - Regular City Sebring State Florida Country United States