Vendor Product Sales Specialist
5 - 7 years experience • Building Materials
Title: Vendor Product Sales Specialist
Department/Location: Indirect Sales Team, Tozour-Trane. Company is headquarted in King of Prussia, PA but territory is in Central & Eastern PA.
Reports to: Vice President Sales
Works with: Equipment (Indirect) sales team, technical support team (TST), service operations team, and clients
Job Description & Purpose: Candidate is expected to select, specify, price, quote and sell buy-sell products and systems for engineers, owners and contractors. Candidate must have the mechanical expertise to understand mechanical system, drawings. Expertise in heating/ hot water systems a plus. Candidate will work closely with existing indirect and direct sales teams to develop a solution and strategy for plan and spec and owner direct jobs.
Products will include but are not limited to: boilers, pumps, air handlers, packaged plants, & filtration systems
Sales territory is Harrisburg, Allentown, Wilkes Barre, Scranton regions in Pennsylvania and the state of Delaware.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet sales quota goals established for assigned products in territory
- Responsible for sales and marketing activities, in order to drive sales with existing and new clients.
- Develop a value proposition for each buy-sell product for different building types
- Qualify opportunities and clarify the scope of the solution.
- Work closely with TST and engineering team to ensure correct solution is designed and estimated.
- Develop comprehensive proposals, which include technical, financial, and cost saving details of HVAC solutions.
- Proposal presentation and project negotiation
- Assists operations with project close out and turnover as required
- Follows up with clients to ensure customer satisfaction
- Effectively covers assigned territory
- Must be able to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Must be able to work in a high performing team environment
- Experience selling at all selling levels
· Identify client needs; review mechanical drawings to determine level of opportunity
· Develop a strong customer base with engineers, contractors and owners
· Effectively promote and position Tozour’s offerings to ensure an award to Tozour Energy Systems
· Validate and develop proposals. Prepare, negotiate and review project scope with sales teams.
· Drive service growth by including agreements on all projects
· Work with the internal and external team to identify to create favorable terms that mitigate contractrisk.
· Work within the Tozour “culture” to meet or exceed organizational, departmental and individual goals and behaviors
Personality: Must enjoy selling. Results-oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality and business profit. Must have salesexperience in dealing with clients and vendors in the HVAC industry. Well represented and businesslike. Must be able to get along with others and be a team player.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, technology, marketing or business preferable.
- Five years’ experience in the HVAC energy related business segment
- Working knowledge of HVAC/Energy systems
- Is comfortable in an entrepreneurial/innovative position with high levels of accountability.
Personal Situation: Able to travel within the assigned territory. Applicant must be able to work extended hours as required.