In this position, you will assist in the implementation and reporting of Signature Bank’s Vendor Risk Program. You will oversee the business unit’s vendor management practices to ensure compliance with overall program and reduction of risks associated with vendors. Support business units in performing required vendor management due diligence and monitoring tasks. Confirm compliance with audits/visits & verification activities
Primary responsibilities include:
- Identify residual risks and strategically manage the ongoing oversight activities enterprise critical third party relationships.
- Analyze and execute program requirements and assessment methodology to align with the Bank’s procedures and risk practices. Promote adherence to policy & good practices.
- Work with various functions and the business units to ensure evaluations of SOC Reports, attestations and others monitoring activities are performed and documented on a timely basis.
- Coordinate annual re-evaluations for high risk vendors. Facilitate all stages of vendor on-site audits including the raising of issues/findings and managing those to resolution.
- Adhere to compliance procedures and internal/operational risk controls in accordance with all applicable regulatory standards, requirements, and policies. Helps with procedure development.
- Facilitate enterprise-wide meetings & monitoring activities based on oversight plans (QBRs, Survey reviews, Incident trends, Spend tracking, etc) that include keeping minutes & action logs
- Track and report progress and/or escalate issues with critical vendors to drive timely corrective action & closure. Maintain vendor database & documents/files as evidence of compliance.
- Work with the Business in developing & improving SLAs such that vendor metrics are measurable, relevant and effective in managing service/product delivery.
- Engage with Contract Manager in documenting contractual requirements key to oversight, scope requirements, & other potential risks.
- Collaborate with team members in create training materials, user guides and streamlining tasks. Advise Business Owners on process improvements & efficiencies for vendor management.
- 3+ years of experience in a vendor/risk management, sourcing and procurement, BPO Information Security, Auditing, or Vendor contract management required.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher required.
- Demonstrated experience preparing, coordinating, executing and /or managing vendor programs in collaboration with stakeholders and various lines of business strongly preferred
- Preferred knowledge of Financial Services/Banking practices and regulations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Able to work effectively with all levels of staff and build solid relationships across our vendor base. Comfortable in presenting ideas and facilitate group meetings.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, multitasking and time management skills; ability to follow through on issues to resolution.
- Prior experience with technical business applications, knowledge of IT infrastructure and IT risks and controls preferred
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Suite applications (Excel, Word, Access, etc.)
Join a winning team! Signature Bank has appeared on Forbes' Best Banks in America list for the ninth consecutive year in 2019.
Signature Bank, member FDIC, is a New York-based full-service commercial bank with private client offices throughout the New York metropolitan area. In 2018, the Bank expanded its footprint on the West Coast with the opening of its first full-service private client banking office in San Francisco. The Bank’s growing network of private client banking teams serves the needs of privately owned businesses, their owners and senior managers. Signature Bank offers a wide variety of business and personal banking products and services.